Friday, September 5, 2008

New York, New York

Look, another post not about food. Maybe I should change the title of this.

Well holy shit. It's Friday Sept. 5th. That means in about 8 hours I will be on a plane to New York. I will be there for over a week. So far I have little to no plans. I have had almost no time to plan this trip, with work being as busy as it is, and me putting my wiener into my Special lady friend.

So the day is upon me. I hope I don't get stabbed. I will try to update semi-regularly.

Wish me luck, my bitches.

2 comments:

Flipper said...

No Cup ' o 'Pizza yet?! What is this shit about NY? That was so last month. PS, you write good. Me reading your blog = laughing out loud at work, (coincidentally, me reading your blog also = one sexy not-mother)

Brooke said...

Jonny, you promised to blog your cups o pizza. I don't see any pizza filled cups.