Friday, July 25, 2008

I have been Log-Jacked

And it's totally not nearly as fun as it sounds.

Several years ago I decided to commission a friend of mine to make a Log Log as a gift for my Aunt that always asks that you've pooed that day, and how it was. My Aunt also likes to talk about the quality of her poos. So the Log Log was a way for her to "log" her "entries."

It was fucking brilliant. My friend that put it together for me is an awesome scrap-booker, so it looked really nice. She showed it to some people, and everyone loved it. My Aunt loved it.

I was just made aware of this.

Mother fuckers. They even made it super unfunny by calling it the "Poo Log." I hate them. I'm going to poo into a brown paper bag and send it to them.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Log log is way funnier.

I kind of want one- the kind you made, not that stupid poster of toilets- which is just plain duscusting.

Brooke said...

Hey I thought you were gonna have one made for me too. Now I'm mad at you and we won't speak ever again.

...or until the next time I take a poop and want to tell you about it. You know, whatever.

Brooke said...

May I ask you a personal question?

Why do you suck ass?

You were meme tagged. Now get to work, sucka. I did mine.

Brooke said...

Dude. I changed my blog. It has a new address too.

http://brookielizabeth.blogspot.com/