Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tomato Mouth Orgasm

Things that I like:
Easy recipes
Tomatoes
Cheese

Which brings me to this recipe that Eric and I stumbled on while grilling some food and drinking some beers.

Take some tomatoes. Slice them to your desired thickness. I probably go with 1/4" thick.

In a bowl mix together some olive oil, grated or shredded Parmesan cheese, a dash of salt and pepper, and some fresh herbs (we used basil and oregano).

Pour all that tasty happiness over the sliced tomatoes. Really coat them in it. Then lay the tomatoes on a broiling pan, or something with a drip tray. You don't want to end up stewing the tomatoes when you cook them.

Preheat your oven to Broil.

Lay some slices of mozzarella over the tomatoes. The more the better.

Then put that in the oven. Not too long, just long enough for the cheese to brown.

Then eat it and have an orgasm in your mouth.

Holy crap it's good.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

I'm tagging you for a music meme. See my blog for details. It's fun.

Brooke said...

I want an orgasm in my mouth!!

Brittany said...

Brooke is just asking to made fun of for that comment